At the same time, Search Engine Advertising done well is complicated and the Google and Bing Ads platforms are always changing.
You might have never run campaigns before and don’t know where to start.
Or you went out and tried but did not get the results you are looking for.
And even if you’re happy with your performance – are you sure you couldn’t be doing even better? Are you using all available features?
I can help you by managing your Google Ads and Bing Ads for you. I consult with you to make sure we are reaching the right customers with the right message and translate this into campaign structures, keywords, match types and ad copy. I optimize your campaigns and stay on top of all new developments. And then I report back to you, in a language you’ll understand, telling you what I did, why I did it and the results we achieved.
Your campaign management will be led by me, but I will enlist help on some of the campaign management tasks from my team of talented analysts and copywriters. I have worked in Digital Marketing for more than eight years and my focus has always been Search Advertising – first as an Account Strategist at Google, then managing campaigns and leading teams in the industry and now as a consultant and trainer. And by regularly training agencies for Google and Bing, my knowledge is always up-to-date and I have first-hand experience of what works and what does not work for different types of companies.
I work with the tool Optmyzr for more efficient campaign management and reporting and use AdWords Scripts to automate recurring tasks. This way I can focus our attention on what really matters: Achieving your results.
Here are the tasks typically included in our activities:
When setting up your campaigns:
- Audit of existing campaigns (if you have any)
- Conversation to understand your business and your customers as input for campaign creation
- Creation of keyword set
- Creation of ads & ad extensions
- Implementation of new campaigns or improvements to existing campaigns
- Regular account check-ins and monitoring: are all campaigns online, are there problems with disapproved ads or landing pages
- Weekly optimization of bids and keywords
- Monthly search query optimization
- Monthly analysis and testing of ad copy
- Performance analysis of ad extensions, bids, bid modifiers and all other account elements
- More optimization as required
If you would like to have a chat about how I can help grow your business and to see whether my services are the right fit for you, please contact me to schedule a no obligations introductory call. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!